Thursday, December 5, 2013

Book 1: House of Hades

          Recently I finished my first book for the trimester. The ending came as a surprise to me because I had expected it to go all the was to 670 pages, but I had forgotten the pages needed for the end of the book for definitions, conclusions, previews, etc. Because of this, the book ended early for me and now I have to wait a year for the final installment of the series to come out. I liked how the book did not end on a massive cliffhanger like the last one did, but that also means that I must complain about how there is no hype for the next book. I really disliked how the author did not just finish the series in the same book, I had thought that this book was the last, because the climax wasn't really that climax-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment